FOOD RECIPES MADE WITH CBD
CAJUN PARMESAN SALMON
- 1 tbsp. Diamond CBD olive oil
- 4 (4-oz.) fillets salmon (preferably wild)
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning, diived Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- Lemon slices,
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat CBD oil. Season salmon with 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning and pepper, then add to the skillet skin-side up. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add butter and garlic to skillet. When butter has melted, stir in broth, lemon juice, honey, remaining teaspoon Cajun seasoning, parsley, and Parmesan. Bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add salmon back to skillet. Simmer until sauce has reduced and salmon is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more.
4. Add lemon slices to skillet and serve.