FOOD RECIPES MADE WITH CBD
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ICE CREAM CAKE
- 1 (17.5-oz) package chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 (7.25-oz) bottle chocolate Magic Shell
- 1 (1.5-qt) container chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- 1 tablespoon Diamond CBD honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, honey and egg in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Make 5 cookies by dropping tablespoonful-sized dough onto a cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges start turning golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
3. Press remaining dough into pan using waxed paper or fingers sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Dough will be sticky! Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Do NOT overbake! Cool completely.
4. Spread ⅓ cup Magic Shell over baked crust. Freeze 10 to 15 minutes. While Magic shell sets, remove ice cream from freezer to soften or microwave on low power (30%), stirring at 30-second intervals. Spread evenly over crust.
5. Crumble baked cookies and sprinkle over ice cream. Drizzle remaining Magic Shell evenly on top. Cover and freeze 2 hours.
6. Remove 10 to 15 minutes before serving to allow ice cream and cookie crust to soften. Cut into squares and serve topped with whipped cream and maraschino cherries (optional). Store leftovers in freezer.