FOOD RECIPES MADE WITH CBD
CHOCOLATE CHIP ROLO COOKIES
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey Tinctures
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 36 Rolos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream together butter,CBD oil and sugars in a large bowl. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Unwrap Rolos. Using a medium cookie dough scoop, shape a rounded heaping tablespoon of dough around each Rolo. Make sure candy is completely covered with dough. (I roll them in my hands to form a ball.)
- Place cookie dough on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.