FOOD RECIPES MADE WITH CBD
COOKIE DOUGH PRETZEL BITES
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 T milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of your favorite CBD oil or tincture
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 40-50 pretzels
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 tsp shortening, optional
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Beat butter and sugars together in large bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add flour and salt and mix on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Note: Dough will be thick and crumbly; keep mixing until it comes together. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Roll 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough into balls. Place dough between two pretzels and set on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- While pretzel bites chill, melt the chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave for about 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Dip pretzel bites halfway into melted chocolate and return to baking sheet. Refrigerate the dipped bites for at least 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set. Cover and store pretzel bites in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long!).