FOOD RECIPES MADE WITH CBD
MUSHROOMS STUFFED WITH CRAB SAUSE
- 12 large white button mushrooms cleaned with stems removed and discarded
- Olive oil spray
- 1 box (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup cooked shelled crab finely chopped (I use King Crab)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly spray mushrooms with olive oil spray and arrange mushrooms cap side down on a cookie sheet. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, Parmesan, parsley and crab.
- Scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling into each mushroom. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the broiler on the last minute of cooking to lightly brown the tops. Stay close by as I have always found broilers unpredictable.